Occasionally I’ll write a little bit about email for other websites and blogs. Here they all are, in one handy list.
- Do image heavy emails still have a place in email marketing? (display block)
- An argument against “email navigation bars” (Email Audience)
- What’s that they say? Test, test, test, and test again (1973 Online)
- How to localise your email campaigns (Litmus Live 2015)
- A guide to email localization (Campaign Monitor)
- Inbox by Gmail – what to consider when creating email campaigns (Campaign Monitor)
- How iOS 10 may impact email marketers (Campaign Monitor)
- All you need to know about web fonts in email (Campaign Monitor)
A big thank you to all the people who invited me onto their websites and blogs and let me talk email.